Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My son, My heart

Tman,


The way you yell and boss everyone around infuriates me.


The way you assume the father role whenever The Daddy Man leaves the house infuriates me.


The way you wont clean your bedroom anymore makes my brain want to implode.


 You are so outspoken and strong willed, you never back down like a 7 year old should


You are loud and stressful and drive me nuts some days.


You are too trusting and I hate when that bites you.

But you know what.I couldn't live without you.


When anyone is sad you are always there for cuddles.


You are becoming so independent yet will always help your younger siblings if I am busy.


You can now make your own sandwiches, even if the tomato slices are as thick as a plank, and cordial.


You look like your auntie so much, I look at you and see her face and resilience and it makes me smile.


I never wanted a redheaded boy, but the day i saw your blazing red fuzz i couldn't help but be proud, you are gorgeous and I adore you with every breath.


You are funny and cheeky. You are helpful and encouraging.


Although you hated learning in prep, you are now at the top of your class at the end of year 1.


Although your voice makes my head hurt I love that you breakout into song every so often and perform concerts with your brothers and sister as backup.


We couldn't do without you here son, you are becoming a fine young man and we are so very happy.


We love you to the moon and back...foreverandeverandeverandever.


A hug for your little brother


No comments:

Post a Comment