Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas is cancelled!!!!

School holidays have set in... ICK


It's not that I don't like my kids, they are the bee's knee's when they are behaving. I just get sick of the "mum, she hit me" or "mum he wiped boogers on me". 


 I.DON'T.CARE.


I have a permanent headache, I am sick of grinding my teeth and as if the house wasn't a pigsty enough. The kids are in full swing holiday mode!

Today we wanted the kids to clean their bedrooms. Their rooms resembled WW3. 
The rest of the house was super tidy but I neeeeded their rooms to match. Ensue shit stink.


piggysty!!



(Hum the 12 days of Christmas whilst reading)


12 rounds of whining
11 sounds of farting
10 pieces of Lego
9 dolls on floors
8 pieces of clothing
7 cups and plates
6 broken toys
5 schooool bagss
4 kids being brats
3 pieces of bread
2 flash lights
and a pissed off mummy yellingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.





Realistically there was a lot more on their floors but it's Christmas!!


Well....It was Christmas


We put our Christmas tree away today. We gave lectures about Santa not coming to pigsty's or he'd break his legs tripping.We told them if things didn't change, that all their pressies that they have scoped out in the Christmas cupboard are going to other children, who will deserve them.
I have never before seen so many little legs, move so quickly..






So anyway the demons eventually cleaned up their hovels with only a dash of help and I decided we would watch my favourite Christmas movie. 



Elf



I swear it doesn't matter how many times I watch this movie I always end up laughing hysterically and crying. It is such an awesome movie. I think I will still watch it when I am 80!!


Do you have a favourite Christmas movie??



3 comments:

  1. My fave is Mixed Nuts, I saw it years ago & have been searching for it on DVD ever since. It stars Steve Martin, & is not for children. I also love Bad Santa - def not for children!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent seen either of those! Will definitely have to look them up:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every Christmas I MUST watch Chevy Chase in National Lampoons. Wouldn't be Christmas without it!

    ReplyDelete