Monday, December 5, 2011

At A Loss

At the shopping centre last week The Daddy Man and i stood at the bank awaiting the slower than shit teller to serve us. Eventually we approached the counter and I was asked for my key card. The Daddy Man whipped out his wallet and handed it over.


The teller looked at him in a 'i don't get paid enough for this shit' way and said she wanted mine. The Daddy Man handed it and told her It IS mine.

She must have thought I was so idiotic I couldn't even hold my own card, that or The Daddy Man was a money controlling freak. Unfortunately the first thought was true.

I lose everything. The count is at 27 purses in five years. 10 key cards, two 18 plus cards, loads of money and an array of other bits and pieces.
I have left them on trains, taxi's, the roof of the car, the letterbox, shopping centres and even on checkouts.

'Help, she lost me again.

I no longer carry a purse or handbag which most people think is odd. That's okay because my bra keeps it all tucked away and i lose a lot less! I do however feel for the store attendants taking my sweaty boob money but I'm sure it can't be as gross as where other money has been!

I was going to write myself a challenge, y'know keep a purse without loss for a month. But I will FAIL...and who knows what I will lose.
Is anyone else as prone to losing things as I am???

No comments:

Post a Comment