Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Worst Week

This week has been the shit of all weeks. 

Our beautiful kitty died yesterday

We have had issues with our Internet connecting.

The Daddy Man has been working huge hours so I have actually had to do my SAHM job and feed and bathe and entertain my kids!! (I love it really)

I tried to take the kids to see Santa but after two visits with family and friends they were too grotty to be photoed

My wisdom tooth broke

My big boy, Tman, has been quite sick

My dads side of the family have been having a shit storm and attempting to involve me

All in the week before Christmas!!
I loved Christmas... until this year.



But every cloud has a silver lining and I can't mope for too long

It is the week before Christmas and I have sooo much stuff to wrap

 I am super excited that my Internet is working PROPERLY again

I won my first even blogger comp, over at Mrs BC's House of Chaos, a bakers delight voucher...WOOHOO, Thanks Lisa!!

Thanks to my awesome mummy I am having a kid free shopping trip on Thursday

My sick Mr Tman lost another tooth on Monday, we now call him gummy he he

I am going to try harder this week to be cheery after all it is that time of year.

Here's hoping the week gets better.

1 comment:

  1. Glass half full, I love it.
    Sorry about your kitty dying xx
    Hope you manage to have yourself a Merry Christmas with your loved ones xx

    ReplyDelete