Thursday, December 29, 2011

For the past two days i have been tackling children's bedrooms. If i hadn't seen them play with a toy or wear an item of clothing in the past 8 weeks it was going.
According to Cgirl though every item she has is her favourite which ensued a battle.


Mummy against Daughter. Thrower against Hoarder.


I hate "crap" but as a large family it seems to stick with us like clag glue. No matter how much I seem to throw, the little cherry house always seems squished with "stuff".
Every spring I bag and dump/donate winter clothes, every autumn I do the same with summer clothes.
It still doesn't even out.
I don't see my laundry floor often and between 5 kids we have 9 toy boxes (culled from 15). Albeit the kids got about 5 toy boxes worth for Christmas but it is still sending me extremely slightly insane.
I remember pre school days, I would sort my linen cupboard monthly. It's been about a year now. I am getting sick of throwing things in quickly and slamming the door before the rest tumbles out. More cull time.


Shoes are another nightmare in them self. Rarely do i find a matching pair that I want to throw. So i usually just throw one and feel disappointed when i find the other. Clutter = Evil










      On a cuter note

I want to show you one of the gifts The Daddy Man bought me for Christmas. 

Before this gift I had a jar I kept all my loose change in on the kitchen windowsill.

Sure it was depleted often, but when it was full it gave me a smile while i did the mediocre task. The dishes. 

The Daddy Man knows I'm a big kid at heart and I love "goodies" so he got me this and I think it's gorgeous



It says
Mumodactyl
A caring and considerate dinosaur with the loudest squawk around. He said it suits lol


No comments:

Post a Comment