Thursday, December 1, 2011

Layer your own hair at home

Walking home from school last week the boys offered to push Hboy's pram. Cgirl and i strolled along behind them homeward bound. 

While the sun beamed down attempting to burn us into crisps, a young fellow who i know around the neighbourhoods as Blade mumbled a question in our general direction. Because i didn't quite catch what he said i looked at him and said "what did ya say?" (i will take this time to mention that boganism has be known to run in my family). He repeated his question "is that a wig??". Feeling on top of my head assuming my thrown up bun resembled dog spew i asked "what a wig??". He pointed at Cgirl's head, "that". I was speechless...why the hell would a four year old be wearing a wig?? I told him 'no it's not a wig' and asked why he though that. He shrugged and mumbled something about her hair looking like a wig and ran off. 

Unfortunately Cgirl inherited her mothers hair. thick, untameable and alot of it! I always say that when i let my hair grow out naturally i resemble lady, from lady and the tramp, because the thickness over my ears gives me a cocker spaniel look.




So here is a tip to look less cocker spaniel like and save $$$$

To layer ones hair without visiting the salon and blowing money better spent on hot ass clothing that make my thighs look smaller -

  •  Wet your hair
  •  Comb it all forward over your face so it creates a straight line
  •  Cut in a straight line like you would bangs.
  •  Throw it all back and wah lah! instant cheap, cute and wearable layered hair!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahah, not sure I am brave enough to try it. Great blog!

    www.redcliffestyle.com

    ReplyDelete