Thursday, January 5, 2012

George of the Jungle

Ever get that feeling that your brain is so muddled up you don't know where to start?
It has been a busy few days around here.
 Yesterday I took Hboy back to the hospital for a check up regarding his stitches and to see if he had any ongoing nerve damage to his forehead.
After several missed buses, because I suck at catching public transport we finally arrived at the Mater Children's Outpatients department.
I expected a 2 or 3 hour wait minimum. Doctors are busy and who am I to be pushy?

Surprisingly though we sat down for 10 minutes and were called in.
The doctor we saw put M'cSteamy and M'cDreamy to shame.
The doctor was M'cDelicious
Dr M'cDelicious checked Hboy's scarring, had a chat with me about silicon tape, bio oil and their benefits. Asked Hboy to frown and smile checking his forehead movements and then we left.
Dr M'cdelicious said we never have to come back. I replied..."until next time!!"

Hboy and I decided to grab a bite of subway then started our long journey home. We didn't miss any buses this time though. YAY.

Warning - If you have a squeamish belly please don't look

Here are some pics of my worst nightmare:


Hboy's hat he didn't want to take off

Post surgery


Hboy yesterday after our visit with Dr M'cDelicious.

Unfortunately said incident hasn't stopped my little George of the jungle from climbing. I am slowly going batty and hoarse telling him to get down from things. He is the roughest of my boys and doesn't quite understand that he is only 3. He figures if Jman and Tman can do it, so can he.
After lunch yesterday he decided to chase birds around the street and jump on drain lids. He then made twisty and apple juice soup after lunch.

I know that whenever I go out with all the kids in tow people on the street or at the stores stop me with the comment "you must have your hands full", I do but with only 1 of them!

Do you have your own George of the jungle or Dora the Explorer?






No comments:

Post a Comment