Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I won I won...so did some of you!!

Ive been on a little blogging holiday for the past couple of days. PMS has struck which tends to make me quite anti social.
However this week I did receive a lovely award from MRS BC, Thankyou gorgeous lady you really made my week!!


I wonder if being a Liebster means I get free entry to Oktoberfest?
"please sir, let me in free, I'm a Liebster award recipient!!"
I might even push my luck and ask for some free beer and sausage...wait, I have that at home.

Liebster is German and translates to "dearest,"favourite" and "beloved.
 By giving this award to a blogger you are telling them they write a beloved and favourite blog.

Sweet right? I feel a little bit special!
Here are the rules for being Liebsterific;)

1.Say thanks to the amazing blogger who awarded your liebster and link back to their blog
2. Choose 5 fantastic blogs and leave a comment on their blog letting them know.
 (They must have under 200 followers)
3. Post the award on your blog. (Right click on the award image and save it to your hard-drive and then upload it to your blog).
4. Enjoy your Liebster award
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the leib!

My choices for the Liebster Blog Award are

1. Sonia @ Lovelifeandhiccups
2. Rachel @ Redcliffe Style
3.Jessica @ Mytwopinklines
4. Frugal Down Under
5. Mummasphere

Thankyou for some fantastic reading lovely ladies. I look forward to reading more in time.

xx Debb

No comments:

Post a Comment