Saturday, January 28, 2012

Perving: Bum vs Boobs

Warning: this post contains bums and boobs. Please click off if you will be offended.

The Daddy Man loves curves on a woman.
I know that if we are out together not to evil eye all the skinny chicks, find the chunky one of the group and watch her like a hawk...cos he will be!!


Women today want to be thinner,smaller,skinnier. I am guilty of this. I was to be able to fit into a size 12 and look like a bombshell. I want toned arms and legs.


The Daddy Man has made it clear that I can not lose my "booty".
I personally do not like what I call my "fat arse", but he loves it and who am I to complain?
When we met my butt was big, my butt is now bigger and he adores it. I hate it.






I was also blessed with giant boobies, well they didnt really get giant until Hboy,number 5. The Daddy Man isn't one to perve on boobs, sure he likes them but he doesn't really have a preference on big or small.


The Daddy Man thinks a woman is sexiest when she has a booty. This creates much debate between us. I mean who even gets to see someone's bum? If I'm in a bar my backs to the wall, If im in a restaurant my behind is planted on a seat. But according to him this makes it all the better. Bums are a mystery. A mystery of sexy.






Right.....


I think a woman looks the sexiest with curvy hips and nice shapely boobs, I don't care if she has one bum cheek, I cannot see it!! 


What does your hubby or you prefer to perve on, bums or boobs?? Do either of you perve?

No comments:

Post a Comment