Saturday, January 7, 2012

Big Kev style "I'm Excited!!"

It's amazing how the little things in life can uplift your mood by far.
I posted about shopping for goodies on Monday and I am happy to inform that we are once again the owners of a television that has more colours than purple and green! We are also owners of a new portable hard drive and  surround sound system. Yay Yay!
The Daddy Man worked his awesomely good haggling skills today and hit our budget proudly. 
I love that he got such a great bargain but that's not why I am in such a cheery mood.


See I'm of the thinking - If it isn't required we can do without. We don't own an IPAD or a soda stream or even fancy washing baskets.  I punch out these posts on a computer I would liken to dinosaurs. But it does the trick and I cannot complain.
Today though I decided to treat myself, after reading so many blogs of late I noticed a small necessity that I did not have. A printer!
Jman and I went shopping today and picked up a printer for a smidgen price...on sale! and a gorgeous little laminator.
I have spent the night printing and laminating anything I can get my hands on. I feel very crafty.








2011 ended on a sour and crappy note, but I am taking a running head start on completing my goals for 2012 and I feel great!! Listing and planning my goals seems to be doing the trick. Little things like budgeting better and purchasing items I always put off. 


After reading through Diminishing Lucy's awesome blog these past few night's I am so inspired to drop all my extra kg's. I signed up with a group she recommended Calorie King, so far so good! I even purchased breakfast cereal and low fat milk for myself. Now that's something.


For three days now my house has been relatively tidy, that is a huge goal for me and I am feeling very successful. Organization has never been a strong point for me but slowly I seem to be getting the hang of it.


How are your New Year Resolutions going so far??



No comments:

Post a Comment