Tuesday, November 8, 2011

~~ Things that make me smile ~~



Velcum to Terrific Tuesday! I am someone who makes mummy smile. Hboy.

  • The way 'The Daddy Man goes out of his way for his family so much
  •  How hard 'The Daddy Man' works for his family
  • The way my kids all squeel and run to 'The Daddy Man' whenever he comes home from work...scrap that..anywhere
smile worthy right? Jman and Tman

  • Jman asking me if i can make more "cheesecakes", because they were delicious. Even though they were cheese muffins.
  • My little girls hair all grown back after she hacked half of it off!. She is simply beautiful.
After she had hacked it off :(

  • Watching my children jump sky high on their new trampoline. Even if 'The Daddy Man' didn't put it up until dusk.
  • Chinese food...it's as fatty as hell but i may as well make the most of my treat for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment