Monday, November 28, 2011

Clean Teeths i say!!

My 'babies' Cgirl and Hboy who are three and four years old, love nothing more than to clean their teeth. 
Not once or twice a day, but any damn chance they get!!


Because of this fact i have taken out shares in toothbrushes.
You see these two gremlins don't just clean their teeth to the point where they have silver bling on top of their teeth. 


teeth


They also hide/lose/feed to the dog every toothbrush they can get their hands on. It does not matter how high i put them, they sniff them out like freshly baked muffins!
It doesn't matter if i hide them in sneaky spots(then cant remember where), my 'babies' seek and destroy.
 Unfortunately once a toothbrush has hit the toilet bowl or dogs gums or even my sparkly clean filthy kitchen floor they are no longer use able...CRANKY FACE
image


Buying toothbrushes is a weekly occurrence for me, I'm positive the checkout ladies in coles think i have some tooth cleaning fetish, or maybe they assume I'm a germaphobe. They apparently cannot see the lettuce leaves growing out of my teeth because i haven't been able to brush them that morning. Do you know how expensive buying 6 toothbrushes weekly is. I have had to resort to buying $1 specials to save 'The Daddy Man's' bank account demise. 


We may possibly go broke!


image

No comments:

Post a Comment