Monday, November 28, 2011

Facebook Frenzy

Is it a race to see who can make more fool of them self or just stupidity?


 Why do couples air their dirty laundry all over face book??

I can tell you i take no delight in logging in to see ' This is what my crap boyfriend just said to me' or ' My wife is a scrag and i want to sleep with her sister'. I mean seriously have you no shame? I venture to face book daily (call Face book anon) and really do not want to see a rerun of days of our lives all over peoples walls.
bad mmkay??
Have you no dignity or self respect?? 

The cracker is though, these idiots kiss and make up and tell the world all is okay now...However the idiocy they just displayed is imprinted on 434..1021... 19 or however many friends you have minds.


No only is this ultimate douchbagery but it makes me want to delete your ass!!
it needs this button




I do laugh at the people who comment on said idiots posts. *oh honey, you would be better off without him* or "kick that bitch to the curb man, she is a waste of space". Commenter's you do realise that once their tiff wears off and their relationship bliss resumes that you will be left with at least one less friend.


I get it, we all fight. We all bicker and whinge and sook and cry. But does it have to be on such a public domain? I call it attention seeking and i do NOT care!






No comments:

Post a Comment