Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am going out woot!

Tonight is one of the rare occasions that 'The Daddy Man' and i get to go out..and boy am i excited.
We are going to our fave club which should be reallll interesting! A few months ago a shit storm went down between myself and a crazy ass fellow patron...i have been back since but have taken the back bench lately to avoid getting cranky smacking someone in the face . Tonight i shall ignore said crazy birds and have some fun!!


My wonderful mummy will be babysitting for us this evening. This rocking old bird (by old i mean 44), comes over for the night while the kids sleep. Drinks plenty of coffee, uses my computer for her self taught lessons in 'Facebook 101' and reads my latest books all the while 'babysitting'...sweet right??


We enjoy these nights out when we can be us and not mum and dad for a few hours. Drink alcohol without stressing over the kids, dance till our feet feel like they will fall off and complete sentences with one another. Sounds like bliss to me


Have a good night buddies!!




No comments:

Post a Comment