Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cherries



We are a family of 6. We live in a tiny house, i call it our house of cherry blossoms. The kids rooms are tiny and ours isn't much bigger than a shoebox. The kitchen is ancient and so outdated that my nan gasps, the bathroom is a pale colour of gross and the yard resembles a jungle. But for now it works and we are happy, which is what is important. I've always dreamt of a mansion or some professionally designed house. But i also know with my chillies, it would last about 15 minutes. Then it would be competing for "largest hovel" of the year!!

Unfortunately I'm not competing against Martha Stewart in the "home keeper of the year" awards. We live simply, 2nd hand furniture, hand me downs with a splash of brand new here and there. I have never been an over materialistic person. Life is way too short for me to buy an expensive oil painting or vase. After all i live with children who I'm positive are a close descendant of zoo monkeys.

My oldest 2 sons are 16 months apart and have been best friends since the day they met. We call them the "boys" Tman is 7 and Jman is 5.  These days rather than the oldest running off cheekily with  the youngests bottle. They are having knock down drag outs that would inspire ufc fighters...over what you ask?? LEGO!!

My little 2 we call the "babies", although the youngest is now 3. Cgirl is 4 and Hman 3. Once upon a time i thought the boys were the naughtiest cheekiest monkeys born, then i met these two!! I am positive they take turns switching between being miniature versions of Mr Hyde or Dr Jekyll. Their favourite past times are flooding sinks, filling toilets with paper (and occasionally toys) and dumping packing of flour all over my kitchen.

My one true saviour who i could never survive without is The Daddy Man. This guy is amazing. Gorgeous, tall, dark, handsome. He has the most loyal and kindest personality and is filled with passion. He will guide lost dogs off roads in peak hour traffic, and cook us dinner every night for the rest of his life, just so that we don't continually contract food poisoning from my "cooking". However, he is quite anti marriage and has regular bouts of acting like a 15 year old.

Then there is me - A chubby mumma on a never ending roller coaster to lose weight. I will be establishing goals and needing your encouragement!! I am also a natural redhead who seeks the shade at every opportunity. A net addict and a horror buff don't quite complete me, but im nothing fancy i swear;)! I am 25 years old, i figure what better time than now to begin searching for the real me!

I hope you enjoy the fun, laughter, tears, recipes, tips and whatever else i throw at you in way of my new blog




No comments:

Post a Comment