Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I guess when I started this little blog of mine I needed a ME area. Somewhere to vent and get everything off my mind. I love tips and tricks so I figured I could incorporate a bit of that too.

Some days I feel like my head is one swirling brightly coloured tornado. I have so much to spill and love that this little place is where I can do that. Expressing myself in a healthy way has always been quite the feat for me. If I have a problem it just comes out, If i'm feeling blue that also escapes my mouth quickly. If things are going well I am quiet...I don't shout to the world how great I am feeling.
Thats kind of sad really, I express my shittyness so fast but hold back on my happiness.

So what does one do when her blog is working? What do I do when my therapy is actually making me feel pretty damn great?
I lose momentum. Blog posts havent been coming easy over the last fortnight. I have hit a bit of a writers brick wall and sort of stopped trying. Sure I have typed out post's but rarely hit publish.
I'd hate for my little therapy blog to sit here with no attention. It's helped me sooo much and I really do adore it.
So I am making this month my mission to blog about the enjoyable parts of my life.

Back in early january I compiled a list of all the things I wanted to achieve this year.
Have you ever had the amazing feeling that comes when life is falling into place??
It is fantastic and you feel on top of the world. Confidence rises, anxiety drops and your sense of self worth is something you are proud of.



My first goal was to lose weight I am currently 18kgs lighter than I was in november - WIN
I joined the 1millionkilochallenge and the first week in have lost a kilo.

Second up was to be more organised. 
Although it is a learning process I am doing pretty well. The boys havent been late for school, homework hasnt been forgotten and decluttering has been ongoing.

One of my goals was to take more photos - I have failed miserably so far but there are still 10 months of the year left.

Our budget was high on the list. Bills are paid, kids are fed and money stress isnt a constant.

More family days out have been a little hard. It rained for 3 weeks straight with flooding and all the nasties. Yesterday arvo we did have a family picnic at the park after school.

Study...oh study! Yesterday I was accepted into my chosen course. I begin in about 2 weeks. I have a few years before realising my dream of becoming a primary teacher but I'm optimistic!

Managing my mental health is going okay. Some days are harder than others but realising my dreams is taking alot of the sting out of life.



I really feel happy. Within myself I am finally content.
But onwards and upwards I still have alot of progress to do. My licence isnt going to produce itself.

How are your goals for 2012 going? Do you feel elation when your dreams come true?


No comments:

Post a Comment